Article 1 (Application)
These Terms shall apply to all relationships between the customer and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Usage Registration)
Use registration will be completed when the person wishing to register applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company approves the application.
If the Company determines that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for use registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
(1) If false information is reported when applying for user registration
(2) If the application is from a person who has previously violated these Terms
(3)In addition, the Company may use If it is determined that the registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of customer ID and password)
The customer shall manage the customer ID and password for this service at his or her own risk.
Customers may not transfer or lend their customer ID and password to a third party under any circumstances. If the combination of customer ID and password matches the registered information and you log in, we will consider that the customer ID is being used by the registered customer.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
As compensation for using this service, the customer shall pay the usage fees separately determined by the Company and displayed on this website in accordance with the method specified by the Company. shall pay.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Customers must not engage in the following acts when using this service.
(1) Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of our services
(5) Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other customers
(6) Acts of impersonating other customers
(7) Acts that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces in connection with our services
(8) Other acts that our company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exists, the Company may suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the customer. It may be stopped or interrupted.
(1) When carrying out maintenance inspection or updating of the computer system related to this service
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide this service due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power outage, or natural disaster.
(3) In the event that a computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident.
(4) In addition, if the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
The Company may suspend the provision of the Service or We will not be held responsible for any disadvantage or damage suffered by you or a third party due to interruption, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Restrictions on Use and Cancellation of Registration)
In the following cases, the Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the Customer without prior notice. , or cancel your registration as a customer.
(1) In the event of violation of any of the provisions of these Terms
(2) In the event that it is discovered that there is a false fact in the registered information
(3) In any other case, the Company may use the Service. If the Company determines that it is inappropriate
The Company will not be responsible for any damage caused to the Customer due to the Company's actions based on this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The Company's liability for non-performance of obligations shall be exempted if the failure is not due to the Company's intention or gross negligence.
The Company is not responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that arise between the Customer and other Customers or third parties regarding this Service.
Article 9 (Changes to Service Content, etc.)
The Company may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the customer. We are not responsible for any damage caused to the customer as a result of this.
Article 11 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between the customer and the Company shall be carried out by the method specified by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The customer shall not transfer the status under the usage contract or the rights or obligations based on these Terms to a third party without the prior written consent of the Company. It cannot be transferred or pledged as collateral.
Article 13 (Governing Law/Jurisdiction)
When interpreting these Terms, Japanese law shall be the governing law.
If a dispute arises regarding this service, the court with jurisdiction over the location of our company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.